Saturday 7 January 2012

Erupting



This was Mount Etna yesterday morning (not my photo).  It is not unusual for Mt Etna to erupt, it happens almost every year to different degrees.  I'm just glad I live a couple of hours away even if it is a spectacular sight!
My computer has decided to go on strike and will have to go the doctors so at present I'm unable to scan any artwork, although I have actually finished my sketchbook for the sketchbook project, cover and all!!
Fingers crossed my computer gets better soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cool to be able to see that from your house!

Studio at the Farm said...

WHAT an awesome sight!! And I hope your computer "gets better" soon. :)

Unknown said...

A sight I would like to see, from a safe distance.

Wishing your comp a swift recovery.

debra morris said...

Wow amazing photo, glad you're not too near! Cathy...looking forward to seeing the completed sketchbook project

bettyfromtexas said...

It is awesome this volcano erupting. I am glad that you live at a distance where you can "appreciate" the sight without being threatened!!!

Elizabeth Rose Stanton said...

Wishing your computer a speedy recovery!! Congrats on finishing your SB project! Yay! (I only have 3 pages left) :)
Glad Mt. Etna is a ways away...